Monday, January 30, 2012

New Address

This address is a better address to send mail to and it's safer.

Hermana Rebecka Leona Nielsen
Mision Guatemala Norte
Apartado Postal 951-A
Guatemala, Guatemala C.A.

The other one is still alright but this one is better and faster. Thanks love you


This week was pretty good. We worked really hard. A lot of our appointments fell through and we couldn't meet with the people. We keep finding all of the minor girls to teach. Right now we have like 5 or 6 young women age girls that we're teaching. Hopefully we'll be able to meet more with the families of these girls this week. My companion and I are doing really well. We work really hard. I was sick one day this week but I got a blessing from the bishop that night and the next morning I was just fine. It was great. Wow I love the priesthood.

We attended the New Beginnings in the ward here and it was really good. They sang Daughter of a King in Spanish and it was really pretty. We only get the Liahona here luckily they order us a copy in English haha!

Our baptisms dates aren't doing too well. One is doing really good, one is doing alright, and one I'm not really sure what's happening with her because she says she'll attend church and then doesn't show up. And the last two are probably going to fall through. It's really sad but we need to work with their mother first because they won't do anything without her and she's confused about the whole thing. I don't know. We're see this week what's up with them. Anyways I'm doing really good. The work is good. And I have 4 weeks in the field this week! Oh my gosh!!!!! It's almost a whole transfer done!! I can't believe it! I'm really happy that I'm here!!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment