Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Goals for the Future

We had a good week! We had some new investigators come to church. We hadn't really talked to them because the speak mostly Q'eqchi' so we had just set up something so that they could come to church. One of the elders talked to them and asked when they were going to get baptized and they said that they didn't know. He asked how about in three weeks. They said that's fine. So we possibly are going to have baptisms in three weeks. Who know?! But we're working hard.

This week I had to write down my goals for 10 years down the road. I thought that it would have been harder but nope. I also had to write down spiritual experiences and good and bad attributes that I have, also attributes that I want in my future husband, and attributes that I'll bring to my marriage. It was crazy! But I got it all done.

We also had interview this week. This transfer was time for the interviews. I had my interview with Hermana Watts like normal but almost the whole thing was about getting ready to go home. What I'll have to do when I go home. Advice for how to stay strong like I am here in the mission and always staying in the church. But what scared me the most was when she talked about when you reach the point that you want to marry someone and what you should really look for. Wow that was a shock!!! I wasn't ready for that one. And it made me remember that, oh yeah now the real life begins. Nope sorry I don't think I'm coming home anymore......;) haha!

I'm looking forward to this week. One family invited us to visit them on Friday because it's Mother's Day and one of their daughter's birthdays. Then they found out that it's mine as well so they said that we had to come haha. It'll be a good week!! Thanks for the birthday present!

Thanks for everything and I hope that you have a great week!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment