Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day week

We had a good week like I told you. We put the three new baptismal dates. Like I told you with Lucia and Evelyn (the mom and daughter) for the 25th and Otto (11 years old) for the 8th of June. Otto is super good! He's come to church 4 times alone. His family doesn't come and he didn't come with the member that are his neighbors. We couldn't believe it when he showed up. Lucia and Evelyn are doing great as well. The showed up this week just for a little because they had another appointment or something that they had to go to but they said that this next week they would stay for the whole thing.

Apart from this you already know that mother's day the 10th was good here. I got to share a cake and the Saturday I was sick :( but I'm all better now. And Sunday I got to talk to you all.

I'm looking forward to this week because we have a big conference with three other zones. Elder Martino, one of the area presidency, is going to be speaking to us all. It'll be great!

Well I hope that you all have a great week and love you tons and tons and tons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment