Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Transfers!

Well....Daniel's baptism didn't happen....there was some stuff that happened. He left his aunt's house to live with his father (the father lives here in Poptùn) supposedly to "help" him. We weren't able to visit him but the elders did because it's in their area. He lied to the elders and the aunt lied to us as well. Right now we don't believe either side of the story and in the end it didn't work out. So that fell through.

 We had a good week. We really got out and worked on finding new people. We were able to get some more and we also received some references from some members so that'll help the area a lot.

I have a TRANSFER. It's for sure outside of the capital but I don't know where. They tell me that possibly Coban (it rains a lot and is cold there). I'm excited but also a little nervous. I'm going to be training again. I really hope that I don't die of cold there.....It's been hot here but the last few days we had a cold that wasn't as bad as last time but I didn't really enjoy it haha. Maybe I have to go there so that I don't die when I come home from cold ;) haha! But it should be great! A new experience and the best way to finish the mission! My companion as well will be staying here and is going to train. I'm excited for here. She's a little nervous but she'll do awesome.

Love you all and have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment