Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The New Year

We didn't really get to work this week. Monday we went and visited the other missionaries and they played soccer. Then we came back to Poptun, used internet, and visited a sister in the ward. She gave us tamales and then we got back to the house early to sleep on New year's Eve. On New Year's Day my companion woke up and didn't feel so well. We ended up only working two days this week. Hopefully she'll feel better soon.

The family Flores is doing better. For the first time the dad sat down and listened to us so we're really happy.

It's been raining here the last few days. It's been a little cool but not like the capital. I was dying this morning. I think it was like 60 degrees but I was really really cold. My companion told me that I shouldn't be so cold because I'm from a cold place but my excuse is that I'm already used to being here and this weather. haha

 Last night we made the happy journey to the capital. Not because my companion's sick but because she had to do stuff with her papers to be in the country. I had to do that a long time ago and there wasn't another sister from Peten that needed to go so I got to come with her. I'm a little tired because we always travel all night but we'll be going up again tonight as well.

I love you tons and tons!!! Be safe and have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment