Tuesday, July 31, 2012

First Transfer and 9 Month Mark

And the transfers are in. I have a transfer! And my companion as well! But......they're closing Los Olivos.......We heard that there's like 4 areas for the sisters that are closing this transfer. It's crazy! There's a ton of hermanas that have transfers this time. I have no idea where I'm going but I'll find out Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it, a little nervous but it will be good. I'm sad for Los Olivos because we have tons of investigators. We have a list and people that when we see them in the streets say hey I'll see on such and such day. All these amazing people. Lorena and Gabby. Sharon and Mishel. Karen and Alba. Amparo. Jackeline and Violetta. And so on and on and on. One of the Elders, Elder Reyes as well has a transfer. Elder Rodriguez is going to stay here and is going to be a proud father! He's going to train! And he's going to cover both areas. Another sad thing is that we have a mission activity this Saturday that we were working with the leaders to plan and now the ward only has Elder Rodriguez and the newbie. Who know how it'll turn out. In my district of 5 areas, two are closing. There aren't missionaries that are entering this mission and we're short. There were two pairs of sister missionaries in Polochik but they pulled them out and are going to put one pair of elders there. It's crazy. I'm going to miss Hermana Cruz in her last transfer in her mission. Well here we go.

 Also I'm completing 9 months in the mission Thursday!!!!! Half of my mission already passed by!! It's crazy! I still feel really new here in the mission and if I was an elder then I would still be pretty new but as a sister I'm entering the time of the more experienced. Yep that's not me haha.

This last week we worked hard. We ended up having 25 lessons with member this week which is a ton for us! 15 is the goal. We had a family home evening on Wednesday night and we were running around all day trying to get to the appointments and get everything ready for it. We worked hard and we're tired haha. Last night we packed after we got the call for if we had transfers or not because we have to call the owner and terminate the contract and everything. Crazy crazy crazy. Crazy week.

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment