Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Transfers

The transfer is........Hermana Ramos is going and I'm staying here. It will be good. I'm sad that Hermana Ramos is leaving me because seriously she's like my sister. But I know the change will be good. I know I'll learn to love my new companion and we'll learn and grow together as well.

Right now the potential investigators are possible the daughter of Mariela- Jaymmi (pronounced Jaime), an old investigator Dina, and Brenda. There's still that family that we found as well. We ran into them this week so hopefully we'll be able to find them in their house so we can find out if they want more or not.
Wow it's crazy to think that I only have one year left in the mission. But I'll get to call home like two weeks before I come home haha. That'll be nice. I think. Or it will be hard for the last two weeks. Oh well I'll be happy to call home. heehee

My district leader, Elder Eskelsen, is going to train these next two cambios, Elder Centeno is leaving. Elder Reyes is still in his training so him and his companion Elder Rodriguez are still here. And then we have transfers. I'm a little bit nervous for the transfers but it should be good.
Hey I hope you have a great week and love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment