Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Conference and Investigators

We were able to watch all the sessions. There were really good and I really learned a lot. I really liked the talk by Elder Holland but the poor men received sincho! I also really liked the talk about the difference in gospel and the church. How many are active in the church but not in the gospel. It made me think about a lot of the people here and how we need to make sure we're teaching them the gospel so then they'll be active in the church. Yeah I can't believe that I have 5 months. Almost a third of the mission.
We have some pretty good investigators right now. One is Daniela. She's amazing. She has studied the Bible extensively and she had the Book of Mormon for 1 week and she knew that it was true. She attended the Sunday session of conference and she's really coming along. Her problem is that her children are super Catholic and she is slowly going to start talking to them about the church but she really knows that it's true. Another is Dina. She knows that the Book of Mormon is true but with her also is her family. She says that all of her family is of different faiths so I think she just needs to receive comfort from God and the help for her to take that step into baptism.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Happy Easter!!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment