Tuesday, March 27, 2012

No Transfers for us!

This week was kind of long. I don't remember much of it though. We visited a lot of families and Hermana Ramos was saying good bye to people and packing her stuff all this week and guess what? We don't have transfers hahaha! We're happy though that we can stay together for a little bit longer. We had like 5 or 6 meals set up for appointments though on Tuesday between 1 and 8pm so I'm kind of happy that she isn't leaving because I know that I can't eat that much food. I would have been so sick haha. Thank goodness!

Everything's going good. We're a little low on investigators right now but we're really going to go to work this week and get the work going. Happy Birthday Grandpa N this week! Hope that you have a great birthday!!!

Sorry there really isn't anything much to talk about this week. We thought the transfers would be pretty big but no.

Love you lots and hope you have a great week!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment