Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was a lousy p-day. Yesterday night they called and said that we needed to go to the offices because there was a problem with my residency here. So we got up before 6am, left the house at 6:15, was at the zone leader's house at 6:45, left for the offices and sat around all day because there were lots of people that had to come in and have the same thing done. I did get to see a couple of people that I knew from the CCM. One was from my district which was awesome to talk to him.

Anyway this week was pretty good. It was the 24th month mark for my district leader so we had a party for him on Friday. We made lasagna and a potato salad for him. The only problem was that we were up until 11pm the night before to make the food for him because it was a surprise and he didn't just want pizza when his companion asked him what they were going to eat. It went really good though and we had a good time. We're really tired this week.

Oh yeah something weird and crazy that I ate this week. We were with a member and she gave us a cup with tomatoes, and onion, and cilantro, and something else. I had no idea what it was but Elder MorĂ n was acting kind of weird so I knew it had to be something different. So I just ate it and on our way back to the house I asked what it was. It was testiculos de toro or testicles of a bull. I'm just glad I didn't know what it was before I ate it. Haha It's all good though.

This is an example of a normal day here.

6:30am wake up, pray, exercise, wash dishes
7am breakfast and shower
8am personal study
9am companionship study until 11
11am language study
12pm lunch
1 start to work
8 return to the house and if you aren't too tired maybe eat some food
-we usually eat cookies, or fruit that the people give us in our visits so it's not like we starve until morning
Plan for the next day, crash in the beds as soon as possible and sleep

This is a typical day but it actually doesn't happen that often because we have district meeting, meeting with the ward mission leader, ward counsel once a month, p-day, etc. It's usually only 2-3 days a week that are like this.

Love you!!! Hope everything's going good!!!!

I keep forgetting Valentine's Day is this week! Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!!!! Love you!!!! And a happy birthday to Emilee!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment