Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just a Short One


So this week went all right. I'm really learning a lot and trying to so my best as senior companion. It's definitely a challenge but we're coming along. Our telephone has had a few problems recently and today we had our Christmas activity with the zone and president and they were supposed to change the chip out to another phone but that didn't happen so right now we are without a phone until Wednesday in our district meeting. We haven't been able to teach too much because we're looking for new investigators and trying to work with the members to advance the work. But we're trying. It's a lot harder than it looks haha. I'll let you know about the investigators when we talk because well there isn't much time and I'm really looking forward to talking to you!

Hope you have a great week!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!

 
this is my companion and where we ate for the conference - in front of the lake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment