Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New and Newer Investigators

This week went pretty well. A little crazy but good. We had our interviews with the President this week. Every transfer we either have interviews or we have zone conference so this transfer was interviews. They went pretty well. Everyone’s been getting a lot of sincho but it's necessary sometimes. We weren't able to put a date with Carlos for baptism because he's sick. Some people beat him up months ago and he's going through therapy. When he came to church a member came and picked him up in the car and then he had a wheelchair in the church but then when he went to the doctors he wasn't feeling to well and the doctor said that he can't go to church because it's too much stress and everything for him and it's make it so that he has more time to recuperate. So we can visit him and teach but we can't put a date....but it's all good. We're going to prepare him so that when he's ready he can get baptized.

I can't remember if I told you about David. He was an investigator in Los Olivos that we thought was golden (when I was companions with Hermana Ramos) but then he fell through and everything but we found him again and the family of his girlfriend just changed their house so that they live in our area. Like a street away from us! We're super excited and he wants to start up with the lessons again. He wants to marry his girlfriend and he wants to do it right with her. We're super excited to work with him again!!

I can't believe that summer's ending! It's crazy. I'm just a school year away from coming home haha. And I used to think the school was so long but I feel like it's going to pass by so fast!!!

This week we went to a part in our area that's called Chinautla. It's like 30 minutes in bus or hitchhiking haha. It's super pretty. It's like a pueblo. The people live in the mountains and they were the native clothes. It's really cool. The people are super nice as well. I'm really loving my new area. It was a little hard at first because it was my first change but I'm getting used to it now. Hermana Ramos and I are working well together. We're enjoying this time that we have together again.

I hope that everything goes well for you this week. Hopefully not too crazy! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment