Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Things are going well. We've taught our investigator 5 times in about 6 days. Sometimes I think we're getting better and then he'll talk back and then I just kind of look at him. We did find out for sure that he isn't a real investigator which is a huge relief because I don't want to be responsible for his nonconvertion. The language is hard but it's kind of coming along. We're trying.

 My companion is from Colorado, Fort Laterdell I think (don't quote me on this). We have the best district ever. There are two other sister Hermanas Madsen and Cahill. They are super cool and they're going to the New York, New York South mission. We also have 4 elders in our district. Elders Hogge and Verhagen are also going to the same New York mision. Then we have elders Moore and Chapell who are going to the Dallas, Texas mission. I didn't know there were so many missionaries that went to the states with other languages. Everyone is so cool!



I'm glad grandma's knee went well! I don't really have a lot of time here at the MTC.  They only give us a half hour on the computer. Hopefully when I get into the field I'll have more time. Hopefully I'll be able to send you a picture of my district once it gets printed. I hope everything is going well and I love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment